Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Afternap

This picture is from a couple of weeks ago when I took the boys to Blackwater cafe in Stockton to see the afternaps. (Wednesdays from 5-6pm) I know it is a bit of a drive but if your kids like music it is so fun for them. My only issue is that the leader singer does not always show up. So the rest of the band kind of wings it. I don't know about your kids but mine are not the "wing it" kind of kids. They start to get bored and run around and I get annoyed and frustrated trying to keep to toddlers from running all over the place exploring. So I would just call ahead and ask. You can also "like" them on FB and ask if she will be there. I have a really cute video of the boys doing some dancing there but I have to figure out how to uploading it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment